Tuesday 17 May 2011

BURNED FOOT UPDATE



Just thought I would give you guys an update on my burned foot. As you can see it is looking so much better! I'm not even needing to keep it bandaged anymore. I've been rubbing vitamin E oil on it to keep it from scarring (keeping fingers crossed).

Fat Meaty is at work with me today, so I thought I would cuten up the picture a little bit and pose my foot by her. From her expression below she thinks I still got a long way to go, lol!




As a little side note, as most of you know my last name is Bacon (best last name ever!!!!!!) so when I take my dogs to the vet they include my last name on to the dogs names. I swear when I named her (or any of my dogs) I didn't put their name and my last name together. Anyway, the vet was pointing out that her name is Fat Meaty Bacon! LMAO, I think that is so funny that it worked out like that, thought you guys might get a kick out of it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment