Wednesday 18 May 2011

Currently Loving #03.


01. Cream blushers and my Sigma flat top Kabuki brush: You can see the results in this post here. I've never really used cream blushers before because I didn't have the right brush (or so I thought) turns out this brush is amazing for applying creamy blushers! I think it looks so so natural and such a gorgeous flush. I will now be stocking up on cream blushers. Typical!

02. Skincare. This week has been incredible & I can't believe it's almost over. For those of you who didn't know, I'm on my skincare consultant training and I'm having such a great time. For someone who spent years at uni studying for a degree in Forensics, it's really such a wonderful feeling to finally find your place in the world. I've always had a massive love for skincare and science, as well as helping people feel better about themselves so I'm feeling really happy & like I belong!

Just a quick post this week as obviously I've not been at home but I have a ton of new skincare to post about so I'm sure you will be hearing from me a lot in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment