Sunday 8 May 2011

5 Favourites: Lush.


♥ Dark Angels Cleanser: This is an amazing exfoliator made with charcoal to absorb any excess oils. It's quite fine & abrasive so I only use it once every two weeks but it really smooths over my skin, making it brighter and softer. It's black, of course, so can be a bit messy. Sometimes I blow my nose two days later and black stuff appears (grim) so you need to clean it all off but totally worth it.

♥ Honey I Washed the Kids Soap: A gorgeous soap with the most amazing smell, I have been using this for years. I'm sure everyone has tried this, it contains toffee and honey. I buy a big block, cut chunks off it and leave them near any sinks in our flat.

♥ Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter: This was recommended to me by my favourite blogger Charlene & its lovely. I have really bad cuticles, so I massage some of this in at night and they're getting better. It's a bit greasy for day use, but great for night time. It's also meant to be good for dry patches - knees, elbows etc.

♥ Catastrophe Cosmetic Face Mask: My all time favourite face mask, made with blueberries (rich in antioxidants) It cleanses and soothes skin really well, and I think it's the best one for blemishes. It dries like a clay mask, absorbing oils on the skin and drawing out impurities. My skin feels lovely afterwards & it always improves my complexion. Definitely recommend this!

♥ The Olive Branch Shower Gel: I've mentioned this little lovely before, but I feel I should mention it again for good measure. The scent is gorgeous, and lingers in my bathroom after showers. It contains olive oil to soften and nourish skin. A winner with me!

What are your favourite Lush products?


No comments:

Post a Comment