Monday 28 March 2011

Sheffield!





This is my day outfit (top) and night outfit (bottom). The day outfit is a dress from Topshop which I bought in the flash sale. I wasn't too keen on it at first and it took me a while to decide if I was actually a fan of it. I decided it was nice, and it was half price! I couldn't decide if a necklace went with it, and my rings kept getting stuck in the sheer material, I didn't want to rip my dress in two but it looks a bit bare!
My night outfit is a dress from New Look (actually a top I found in the tall section) which I wore with my heart suspender tights, my studded leather jacket and a Chanel-esque bag. I also wore my ASO YSL-style ring and my Alexander McQueen-style skull necklace. Designer on a budget, ladies!
I wore fake eyelashes out at night but I think they look awful! I didn't want to peel them off and ruin my makeup though. I also forgot my foundation, hence the awful skin!

I didn't want to include all the pictures in this post, so I uploaded them here.


No comments:

Post a Comment