Friday 18 March 2011

Friday!




Another outfit post, featuring coral again. I bought this top quite some time ago, back in January I think, but haven't had the chance to wear it. I love the colour!

My skin has cleared up so much recently, and I'm really glad. What you see is probably mostly a very good foundation, but my new skincare routine has really improved it. Thanks for all the comments!
I think when it comes to skincare, finding products that work for you is crucial. I've recently discovered that my mood really affects my skin, I've been a lot happier recently having got a job I really, really enjoy so this has improved my skin a lot. I believe that your overall emotions really affect your skin & health.

Is anyone else going to the Sheffield blog meet up? I honestly couldn't be more excited, it'll be great to meet everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment