Sunday 13 March 2011

Makeup Table.



I moved in with my boyfriend a couple of months ago, and I've spent that time trying to make his bachelor pad (lolz) a bit more homely! This means attacking everything with pink and flowers...
When I "moved" to Leeds I thought I was just going to be staying here for a month or so, waiting for Graeme's lease to end so we could move back to Scotland. We eventually decided to stay here, so all I had with me was a suitcase worth of things! I'm going back up to Scotland next week to pack up my stuff to move down, I couldn't be more excited! There are so many things I'm missing, so much makeup I want with me & clothes I could be wearing. Also, I'm lost without my Viktor & Rolf perfumes!





Most of the stuff here I have bought in the last two months, because obviously I could only take a small amount down with me. I'm going to do another post once I have everything down, but this is the stuff I use most at the moment.



I bought these cute little boxes recently, they remind me of the Cath Kidston prints. I store some of my makeup in here, but they're quite small so I can only fit a few things in them.
They really brighten up my dressing table, and so lovely to look at.


A few eyeshadows, lipsticks, Mineralise Skinfinishes. This is only a small amount of my makeup, probably about a 10th! I can't wait to get it all back again!


Some eye palettes, you've probably seen a few of these before in previous posts. I have a big pink cosmetics bag from Primark which holds so much.


My brushes/mascaras/lipglosses all in little tumblers I bought. I think they're meant to hold toothbrushes but who cares. I usually keep my nailpolishes all over the flat in another draw but a few have crept on to my table.

So here is my small makeup "collection". I can't wait to do another post when I have all my things back!




No comments:

Post a Comment