Tuesday 22 March 2011

ICING TOP COAT - FROST YOURSELF

This is the last of the three Icing top coats that I have - and by far MY FAVORITE! Not only does this polish rock for the glitter but for the name. LADIES OF NEW YORK - FROST YOURSELVES! Anyone know what movie that is from? Only one of my favorite movies of all time How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days! My favorite part - when she makes the mock family album of what their kids will look like, I crack up everytime.

Frost Yourself is two different size silver/holo type glitter in a clear base. There is mainly a medium glitter with sparse big chunky glitter intermittently. Love this on its own, love it layered, LOVE THIS ONE!












I love this color combo - hot is what I like to describe it as!

So ladies of Getcha Nails Did - FROST YOURSELF!





No comments:

Post a Comment