Saturday 12 March 2011

Facetime.




Close up alert. I thought today I would test my Smashbox Eyelights Palette so I tried it out for work this morning. Before this, I'd never tried Smashbox eyeshadows but I don't really wear eyeshadow so that's not surprising.
I went for the typical smokey eye and I think it turned out quite well! I just had a look in the mirror and after about 9 hours it still looks pretty good! I use ELF Primer, which I love and it has kept it all in place but obviously it has creased. What can you do eh.
I love the colours of the palette, they blend together so well which is good for someone like me who doesn't often experiment with eyeshadows.

I'm also wearing:

MAC Studio Fix Fluid
L'Oreal Touche Magique Concealer
MAC Wonder Woman Blush - Amazon Princess
Topshop Highlighter - Sunbeam
Benefit Browzings
Topshop Gloss in Ablaze

The Topshop highlighter and gloss are still my absolute favourites. The highlighter is perfect for creating a nice dewy look and the gloss is amazing because it's very pigmented but a gloss so my lips don't get dried out, which happens with lipstick.
I'm still a massive fan of the Wonder Woman blush too, it's not like any of my other blushes. Anyone else have it & think it's gorgeous?

No comments:

Post a Comment