Saturday 19 March 2011

Packing!


I have most of my cosmetics back at home anyway, so not planning on taking too much. I always say that and end up with two or three massive bags, I simply cannot pack lightly!
I have quite a few travel minis to take, as well as my No. 7 Hot Cloth Cleanser. I keep recommending this to everyone that comes in to work as I think it's absolutely amazing. I couldn't go four days without it, sorry! I'm also taking my daily bits of makeup, I still can't live without my Topshop Sunbeam Highlighter, if you haven't got this already then you must.


I've also packed the latest Company magazine, my diary, my big ol' headphones and itouch (I can't go the 10minute walk to work sans music so a 5 hour trip to Scotland requires a charged & updated iPod). I also always travel with water (and eyedrops) because trains make me so dehydrated!


A couple of cute outfits, completed with my favourite leopard print pumps.


All held in my lovely massive ASOS jacquard bag. I always take this away with me, it's huge!

This will probably double by tomorrow, even though 90% of my belongings are at home anyway.
I'll probably rush pack tomorrow night after work, and then wonder why I have two hairbrushes but no straighteners. Very excited for heading home, I'll make sure I take heaps of pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment