Tuesday 8 March 2011

Coral.



New hair! It's a bit more curled in the second picture because it kept going flat. I feel like I suit short hair better, but I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I miss long hair! Thoughts?

I saw the pleated 10 Years Of Glamour French Connection Dress and instantly fell in love with pleats! I could never afford the dress, and I wouldn't even have anywhere to wear it but it's gorgeous. So classy and summery. I also love coral at the moment (I keep saying that, but I love peaches and corals!) so I picked up this cute little skirt from Primark and it's so me.
It's really annoying me that my cardy is falling off my slanted shoulders in BOTH pictures but nothing can be done now.



In other news, I've been featured on bloglovin's 'Up and Coming' in the popular section. This is a massive achievement for me, as I have only 16 followers (or there abouts) and i'm fourth in that list! Obviously it's not all about followers but I'm so pleased. Thanks to everyone, and you can follow me here.

EDIT: Just noticed I'm number one 'Up and Coming' on bloglovin' under Beauty! Yay for me!



Thanks everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment