Monday 21 March 2011

BORGHESE - MEDITERRANEO SEA

Good Monday Morning all :) I spent several hours on Sat. doing lots of swatching for you guys. It was really great chilling out in my nail polish room, painting my nails, catching up on saved shows I had on the DVR and looking out the window at all my babies outside playing and running around. That's a pretty good Saturday in my book.

The first swatch I have is the blue version of the Borghese I showed you all Friday. I think the glitter showed up better in the purple version, at least all the colors of the glitter I mean. You can still see lots of glitter in this but I think I prefer the purple version. You can see that this does have a rougher texture, but it isn't too bad, I think two coats of Seche would be sufficient to make this nice and smooth.







No comments:

Post a Comment