Thursday 10 March 2011

NUBAR - SPRING GARDEN COLLECTION

I was really looking forward to swatching this collection - pastels are just so SPRING! What is cool about these pastels is that almost all of them have a silvery shimmer going through them. They are really pretty and have me ready for spring time.







Sorry for the tiny bubbles! I had a few application issues with this one and the next one, but I think it was due to ME and not the polish. Anyway, this is a baby pink. The shimmer isn't showing up as much in this one as in others, but I think in person you can see it better than I have shown here.






Again, the bubbles and sloppy application are all my blame. What a cool, unusual color! It is sort of taupe and grey - I think Stone would be a good way to describe this color.






Baby sprout - love the name. This has just the slightest hint of green to it, it is almost white looking, but there is enough green to it I think. Very delicate - like a baby sprout :)






This blue had the most noticeable shimmer to it. I love the vibrant blue color but yet it still looks like a pastel, really nice Nubar. This was one of my favorites from the collection.






This was a really nice white polish, it has such a soft look to it. It reminds me of Misa Indescribable, one of my favorite white polishes of all time. This reminds me of marshmallows.






A yellow that I actually like on me! This is like Baby Sprout - just the slightest hint of color. Very buttery and soft.






This was another favorite from the collection. This one shows the shimmer of pretty good too. This reminds me of some purple fancy dresses my Mom bought all three of us girls one year to wear for Easter. I will have to see if I can track down that picture and post here! Anyway, love this color.






This one doesn't have the shimmer to it, at least I can't see it anyway if they did put it in there. I liked this color too, this was very shiny almost looked like a jelly, but it isn't.


This collection came with a glitter top coat Dew Drop that I will be showing in the next post. Let me just say Dew Drop takes these polishes to the next level :)

No comments:

Post a Comment