Thursday 10 March 2011

CHINA GLAZE - ANCHORS AWAY! PART 2

Here I have the second half of the swatches I did of China Glaze's Anchors Away collection. I really liked this collection :)





I like the idea of this color. The yellow flash was kind of throwing me off a little, I have a hard time finding a yellow that looks good on me. I think if the base has a bit more white to it I could have pulled it off better with my skintone. I think this color would work good for layering.






Love this green! There isn't anything just really special about it - its a grass green creme, but it's just pretty. The color reminds me of a color that a sail on a sail boat would use.






Sooo pretty. I love the barely there silver shimmer going on.






My favorite! This polish is just so pretty, the shimmers it has rock my world.






Kind of a strange color. Much more opaque than I thought it would be. Seeing it in the pictures I like it alot better. Reminds me of sand. It would be a great base color for nail art or konading.






This one threw me for a loop - this isn't a typical color I would like, but dang it is such a pretty polish. All those flecks of shimmer really make this color awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment