Friday 11 March 2011

ASOS Wishlist.


I, like most, got the Groupon voucher where you paid £9 for a £20 voucher. I actually got three, I bought two and my boyfriend bought me one too! So I'm now wondering what to spend my money on. 
I'm not feeling the ASOS clothes at the moment, there's nothing that I want. To be honest, I haven't seen anything on ASOS clothes-wise for a while now.
I've got my heart set on a NARS blush, but there are none in stock and I don't know whether I should just wait it out and see if they get any in... 
I fancy a NARS multiple (maybe in Malibu) and a NARS lipstick in Jungle Red. 
I also love this Models Own polish in Pink Fizz, such a gorgeous glittery pink! I love glittery polishes but hate taking them off. I think it's worth it though. I'm considering buying a Models Own blush too, I've never tried one before but I love buying new blushes. 
Finally, I'd love some cute vintage necklaces to brighten up outfits. I hardly have any necklaces now, I seem to just wear the same ones. I love these two that I've picked out, especially the peach flowery heart.

What's everyone thinking about buying? 

No comments:

Post a Comment