Wednesday 23 March 2011

ICING - PAPARAZZI

Back again - continuing on today with my icing theme. Not to worry, I have no cupcakes to wave under your noses today, only nail polish. A couple of you asked how long ago I had purchased these polishes and I would say it was within the last two months, so I would think they would still be available in stores.


Paparazzi, what an unusual color this was. I just couldn't put it back, that glitter was calling my name, but that base color was throwing me for a loop. I'm glad I got it though, I actually liked it once I put it on. This might could even pass as a work safe color for those of you with jobs that have that dreadful rule. This is kind of an apricot color that can look more brown in some lights. I have three coats shown.







No comments:

Post a Comment