Tuesday 29 March 2011

Easter Nails ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ



 
 Hi!
Suddenly I had this strong desire
to make some nails with small animals on them...


So I decided to design
Easter nails already~



I made this nail tip ver. 
as well as doing them on my own nails, 
so that I can take better photos.



They all started like this...



Draw clouds using acrylic paint.



Add some grass here too...



Make acrylic animals! 
This one is supposed to be a chick,
but more like a duckling...hehe





And some rabbits too!
Their faces are drawn with acrylic paints.





That's it!!



It was hard work, especially working on my dominant (left) hand.
It took me about 2 hours to complete
(20min each for nail tips and my right hand nails,
1hr 30min for my left hand nails..hehehe).





What are you planning to design for this Easter??






Thank you!







No comments:

Post a Comment