Thursday 31 March 2011

Endless Autumn.



Topshop Top//New Look Shorts//ASOS purse//Topshop Necklace.


I love love love these shorts but they are so unflattering on me! I usually wear things that are quite fitted at the waist but I couldn't resist buying these.
They crease so easily though, which is annoying. Such a lovely colour though, it reminds me of autumn colours.
I really need to buy a charger for my DSLR, but it's £40 and I'd rather spend my money on other things (clothes, makeup, shoes...) so my photos are a bit rubbish.









This morning I received a lovely little package from the amazing Liz Earle PR team. They sent me the Clear Skin Kit which I can't wait to try out! I'm going to test these out and see how much my skin improves & then do a post about it. I've mentioned before that my skin isn't great, but it did improve when I tried the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser, so I'm really excited to be trying these out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment