Thursday 31 March 2011

CLAIRES COLLECTION

This collection I have for you today I got at Claire's a while ago, I would say 6-9 months ago. I could tell these were going to be sheer, but they had something special about them that I just had to get them. When I swatched these I wanted them to be opaque, so I did 6 coats, however if you like the sheer look then obviously you wouldn't need that many. I also think these would look really cool over a similar base color or over a white or black base. Just like Icing - these have no name.


Light creamy yellow with a pink flash of shimmer.








Light lavender purple with pink flash. This one was my favorite of this collection.








Creamy pink with pink flash. This was my second favorite and I swear it looks like the inside of a seashell, really pretty.








This one is kind of hard to describe, I think the base color is a super light green or even blue color, however the greenish blue flash of shimmer is the dominant color in this and I even think it almost looks like the shimmer is what is coloring the polish.








Creamy white with pearl shimmer. This is normally a color I would hate, but I really liked this! This could have been first choice if it wasn't for all those brush strokes. But a very unique white.








Mint green with a green flash of shimmer. Similar to the other green one, but this one has a more opaque base coat and less dominant shimmer.






No comments:

Post a Comment