Tuesday 22 March 2011

ICING TOP COAT - GLITZ & GLAMOUR

As I said in the previous post, today I'm all about Icing! I swatched several colors from this brand and I am excited to show them to you. I got three of their glittery top coats that I am going to show to you first, each in their own post. I did it that way because I not only swatched them on their own, but also layered over another polish.


Glitz & Glamour is the first one I have. A squishy purple jelly with silver tinsel glitter and also micro silver glitter. I am not a fan of sheers, but I just loved this one on its own! It was really pretty. Here I used three coats.










Here is Glitz and Glamour over a dark purple, I believe I used Diamond Cosmetics Crushed Velvet. I just did two coats since I layered it over a base color, and you can see that the glitters applied nicely.





No comments:

Post a Comment