Sunday 24 April 2011

Travels.












Macaroons//Pink macaroon//Bryan Ferry vinyl//prints//Brighton Pier//cider in the sun//Bills restaurant//Las Iguanas dinner//cocktails//makeup//ASOS dress.

I'm home! Actually shattered but had such a good weekend. I was in London on thursday, as my boyfriend had a big gig so I went down to dance/see London friends. The gig was in KOKO which is a massive venue! It reminds me of Razzmatazz in Barcelona, loads of stairs leading all places.
It was lovely seeing everyone, I love my London friends & going out in London.
Marina of Marina & the Diamonds was out with us & wearing an interesting outfit of a yellow cheerleader top and fluorescent yellow trousers. Very bright! I thought she was in fancy dress at first, having been in a car for seven hours I sat down to dinner with everyone and asked "why's everyone in fancy dress?" Haha what a loser. She looked very cute though.

On friday morning, Graeme and I got the train to Brighton as he had another gig and we wanted some sun. We had a few days there, it was so so so hot! I didn't even know Britain could get that hot! Such a lovely city, it was rammed full of sunburnt British people but I had a lovely walk around the back streets and found some amazing shops. I'd love to go back, it's an awesome city. I asked Vivianna where was good to go and she gave me some awesome recommendations including Bills restaurant where I went for breakfast - amazing!

The last pictures are what I wore out in London, a dusty pink dress from ASOS which I bought with my groupon voucher. It's a little bit big, I bought a ten but they sent a medium. Since WHEN was a ten a medium?! That's... worrying & depressing! I'm actually an eight but my dryer shrinks clothes, so I usually buy a size bigger but this is still a bit big! I do like it, but I could do with a smaller size I think. Tragically, I can't send it back as the groupon voucher doesn't allow refunds! I think it looks quite cute though. I wasn't actually going to put up these photos as they're not the best, but I did in the end. I hate the material of the dress, it creases so easily. Le sigh.

In other news, I am almost at 700 followers! In my last post I mentioned that I had just reached 600! The reason for this being that the gorgeous Lily mentioned me in a post, saying she had bought a skirt after I wore it in an outfit post.
I can't even begin to say how much I appreciate that, it's something she didn't need to do but it shows the kind of person she is. What a lovely girl!

How has everyone spent their bank holiday weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment