Friday 8 April 2011

OREO STUFFED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE



I know, I know!!! I haven't posted anything all week, and then when I finally do it's a huge, mouthwatering cookie!

I have been holding the fort down here at work while my boss has been on vacation this week, so I haven't had much time to make this a priority. I have been holding these pics all week if that makes anyone feel any better! :)

As soon as I saw these I KNEW I needed one in my mouth. These are awesome! Recipe can be FOUND HERE! I doubled my recipe since I was planning on taking some to my dad and sister over the weekend and I think it made the batter a little bit more thick and mine didn't "melt" down as much as the original recipe, but the taste was still out of this world! Especially good fresh out of the oven when the oreo creme center is all warm and gooey and melty :)




These cookies are HUGE!!! Which one is like eating three cookies, so you don't need many of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment