Tuesday 12 April 2011

Smoke and Mirrors.


I feel a bit Myspace-y putting up a picture like this! I have my DSLR camera back, as my gorgeous boyfriend bought me another one! I've had a nightmare with camera chargers lately, this is now my FOURTH! I bought one apparently from Nikon via amazon and received it yesterday. I plugged it in, and after a few minutes heard a massive crackle of what sounded like lightning and then actually saw lightning coming from my charger! I was screaming "GRAEME!" who came and switched off the charger at the wall using a wooden spoon. A real hero!
It was very shocking and frightening! The new one seems to work fine though. Oh the dramz.

My boyfriend has gone off to America to play some gigs, lucky egg! If you're in America, go and see him!

In other news, thank you so much for the lovely comments on my first youtube video! I have even had a few requests to do more. Very pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment