Saturday 30 April 2011

5 New Lipsticks.




L-R: Topshop in Show Off, Beauty UK in Passion, Barry M 153, Elizabeth Arden in Melon, MAC in Chatterbox.

I seem to go through little obsessions with products, and at the moment it's lipsticks. I must admit after seeing them next to each other they do look quite similar but they do all have different finishes and are different shades. The Barry M, Topshop and MAC shades could all be dupes for each other! So if you want to save money on Chatterbox, get the Barry M instead!

I honestly couldn't even pick a favourite out of these, I do like the Barry M lipstick though! Which one do you like? Also, sorry about the awkward swatches, I had to do them on my other arm as I cut my arm quite badly on broken glass a week or two ago. Boo!

I'm still on a massive feel good high after the Royal Wedding which I have to say is one the most lovely and special moments I've ever witnessed. I was at work tragically but caught up on my break and watched it last night when I got home. I'm not a soppy person but I have to admit I was welling up! An insight into something amazing and fascinating, it really was something else. 
Kate looked absolutely incredible, I especially loved her McQueen evening dress. I wasn't too impressed with her makeup however, she'd slightly overdone it on the blusher and I think she should have gone for a more subtle look. 

I'm off work for the next two days, it's my boyfriends birthday on Monday so it'll be nice to spend some time together. I'm planning on taking him for lunch tomorrow, hopefully it'll be sunny!

A few to follow: Sarah, AydenCaroline

No comments:

Post a Comment