Wednesday 20 April 2011

daisy.



Shirt: Vintage//Jacket: Primark//Ring//Primark.

Ahh lack of posts! I've been shattered recently, working a heap & Graeme got back from America on Monday. I ended up dying my hair back to brown (although, these are photos from last week!)
I wish I'd just left my hair the way it was, because it would have grown quicker & now it looks patchy and a bit dark. 

I'm off work for the next 6 days, I'm going to London tomorrow - Graeme is playing at KOKO & then we're off to Brighton for a couple of days as he's got a gig there too. If anyone can suggest some good places to go in Brighton, let me know!

Not much else has been going on with me recently. Tonight I made about 25 cupcakes, some were chocolate mini egg & the others were chocolate and oreos. I'm going to take them for my friend tomorrow as he's driving me from Leeds to London! Lovely. 
Very excited about tomorrow, but I'm yet to pack. I still need to do my nails & tan. I'd quite like to go to sleep!

ALSO: I now have over 600 followers! Thanks everyone. I shall get a giveaway up at some point, I have heaps of treats waiting to be given away. 
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment