Friday 15 April 2011

NARS Orgasm & MAC Pink Nouveau







Bottom to Top: NARS Orgasm Powder Blush & MAC Pink Nouveau Lipstick swatches.

I FINALLY went and bought NARS Orgasm blush. It was one of those impulse moments after work last night, I needed a little cheer up treat and I've wanted this blush for so long.
Needless to say, it really lives up to the hype! Such a gorgeous peachy pink colour with a gold shimmer. It's similar to my favourite MAC Springsheen blush, but more pink than coral.
After my make up collection post, you're probably thinking I really don't need anymore makeup. I'm really trying to cut down, especially on cheap makeup (I know that makes no sense) but instead of buying a heap of Barry M etc. makeup that I'll only wear sometimes & have only bought it because it's cheap, I'm going to spend my money wisely on things that I've wanted for ages and will actually use!

I also bought a MAC lipstick. Naughty, I know. Whenever I go to the MAC counter, I always pick up the lipsticks and blushes that I like and look at the shade on the bottom. I have noticed that I ALWAYS pick up the ones I already have. Seriously, I pick up Speed Dial about ten times! I'm drawn to the ones I love, which I guess is a good sign. Although, I think I need to branch out a bit with my shades.

As you can see, Pink Nouveau is a lovely bright magenta pink. I'm loving bright lipsticks at the moment (in case you haven't noticed!). I'm not actually wearing the lipstick in the picture, it's Topshops lipgloss in Ablaze. I didn't want to take the attention off the Orgasm blush.

I was going to ask Graeme to get me Orgasm at the airport or whatever, but I knew he would feel a bit uncomfortable asking for it at the counter!

No comments:

Post a Comment