Thursday 28 April 2011

belle.




Glamorous at Ark Clothing Playsuit//New Look Cardigan//Primark Belt//MAC Pink Nouveau Lipstick

I bought this playsuit last year for when we went to Barcelona but didn't actually take it in the end. It's not the most flattering playsuit but it's a nice pattern. I got this cardigan from the New Look sale. First weeks of summer and I buy two jumpers. Nice. 

Sorry for this being another outfit post, three in a row but to be honest I've not bought much recently & I'm still quite ill so after 9 hours of work I come home and go to bed. Lame.
If there's any posts you'd like me to do at all, let me know in the comments or on formspring.

Who's excited about the Royal Wedding then?! I love it. I love the whole idea that a normal girl can become a princess over night. Totes a fairy tale! I can't wait to see the dress ahhhh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment