Sunday 3 April 2011

Colour Block.



H&M Top//Topshop Cardigan//Yayer Shorts//Topshop Necklace

I think this is my favourite outfit, although it was hard to photograph as I took them last night. I was going out for my friends birthday, and I wanted to wear something a little different. I bought these shorts from Yayer this week and I have to say that they're my absolute favourites! My first purchase from Yayer, and I'm really pleased. They came so quickly, too.
The look a bit different in natural light, and they're actually a bit longer but I thought they were better rolled up as I'm a shortie so it makes my legs look a fraction longer!
I wore a pair of MASSIVE black suede wedges Ashish style. I wear these a lot (although obviously they're not Ashish!) they make me at least 8 inches taller!
I wasn't sure about wearing such bright clothes but I think they look good together and I still love this coral cardigan.

Two outfit posts in one day! I might not do one for a while because I need to buy a charger for my SLR.
In other news, I reached 500 followers today & I couldn't be happier! I have gained over 400 followers in about two months so thanks to everyone, especially those who have mentioned me on their blog!

It's my boyfriends 25th birthday in a month and I want to do something a bit different for it. I was planning on going somewhere, maybe Paris because he took me there when we first met and obviously it's romantic BUT he says he doesn't want to go away. So any other ideas?!

A few to follow: My favourite girl Chloe, the absolutely gorgeous Emma, and Amelia who I rely on for my fashion updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment