Tuesday 26 April 2011

old school.




H&M Top&Skirt//Local Craft Shop Ribbon//Vans//Casio Watch

I finally bought a new pair of Vans! I have wanted some in this style for a while, I even bought my boyfriend some (secretly wishing them for myself) so today is a special day!
I bought this shirt today from H&M, and added the ribbon myself. I've been meaning to do this for a while actually. The skirt is the navy version that's on a few blogs recently after I posted it in this post.
For some reason I had major issues trying to get good photos today. I hate my hair at the moment, it always looks so crap in pictures! I don't know what to do with it, and since I'm growing it out I don't want to get it cut.

Today I had lunch and cocktails with my friend Sarah which was a bit boozy and so much fun! I also bought a heap of half price Easter eggs haha!

In other news I have started a tumblr, so follow me if you have it! I also have formspring so ask me questions there.

Back to work tomorrow after 6 days off & I have a cold! Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment