Thursday 14 April 2011

Makeup Collection.












make up table //make up table //day to day products //blushers //powders //highlighters //bronzers&MSFs //bronzers&MSFs //mascaras & eyeliners //lipsticks //concealers //lipglosses //favourite lipglosses.

Since everyone seemed to like the picture I posted yesterday of all my makeup, I decided to do a full post featuring some hardcore makeup p0rnz (I feel sorry for all those creeps who will now find my blog by searching for nudies!)
Obviously I am a complete makeup junkie! If you think this is bad, you should see my skincare collection! This has all been collected up over a period of time, I know I need to get rid of some of it but the stuff that everyone will want (my MAC, NARS, illamasqua etc. stuff) I want to keep.
If there's anything you do want, just get in touch by email and I will see if I wanna be nice or something. I should really downsize at some point.
The massive pink makeup bag in the centre of the second picture is full of all my eyeshadows and palettes, it is gigantic and very heavy. I want to do a post on it all, as well as all my blushers.
If you see anything that you want me to post about, let me know!

I know this is a bit of a weird, braggy post but I love posts like this and I'm sure everyone has a makeup collection a lot like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment