Tuesday 5 April 2011

Peachy Apparel.



H&M Top, Skirt & Necklace// MAC Costa Chic lipstick

I had a bit of a shopping binge in H&M today, although I bought a fair bit it didn't cost all that much and I was pleasantly surprised when I got to the till. I'm in love with this skirt! It reminds me of the one from American Apparel! But obviously heaps cheaper. 
I also bought it in grey because it's such a bargain at £6.99!

I really, really need something done to my hair! I'm thinking of getting either a sweeping side fringe or a straight fringe cut in, but I'm not sure. Any suggestions? I have no idea which salon to visit in Leeds either! Does anyone have any suggestions?

I also stopped off at the MAC counter on the way back, I picked up Costa Chic lipstick and a blusher in Springsheen. I've been after Costa Chic for so long now, it's a gorgeous coral colour. I picked up the Springsheen blush because it's not like anything I have (that I can think of, my blush collection is massive!) and it's quite a dark peachy/coral colour with gold speckles. It kind of reminds me of the NARS Orgasm or Super Orgasm blushes.


L-R: Costa Chic lipstick & Springsheen powder blush swatches. 

I absolutely love them! I'm wearing Costa Chic in the outfit pictures and it looks gorgeous!

What does everyone think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment