Sunday 10 April 2011

Topshop Wants.



Oh Topshop, why do you do this to me?! A sneaky browse on the website has got me lusting over a new summer wardrobe. I've lost a couple of pounds recently (without trying, hurray!) which makes baring more a little easier. 
I'm not a massive fan of having flesh on show (how very Victorian of me) but I think a little bit here and there makes a nice change, especially when it's warm. 
I'm really loving mint clothing at the moment, so I couldn't resist this shirt and dress, such gorgeous pieces! I'm also all about coral & apricot shades this season, I think they look great on everyone. 

I've been looking for a pair of black wedges like this for a while, how gorgeous are they?! Although these ones are a bit more than I'd like to spend, so hopefully New Look or Primark will get some in stock sometime soon. 

Ps. Couldn't not include a peter pan top in there somewhere, it wouldn't be a gh0stparties wishlist without it! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment