Thursday 7 April 2011

Rock n Rose.






New Look top//Topshop shorts//Barry M lipstick 154//Rock n Rose headband & necklace.

Yesterday I was sent a gorgeous little package from Rock n Rose, an incredibly wonderful vintage jewellery & accessory shop I've always been a massive fan of (ever since I saw Pixie Lott sporting this hairband last year). I carefully selected (it was agonising, I want it all!) two pieces from the website, a daisy chain floral crown headband and an antique skeleton key pendant.
At first I wondered if i'd chosen the right items, there are so many lovely things! But when I opened my beautifully wrapped package I knew I'd picked well.

I chose the headband because I like the way it's a crown, it's sturdy and sits right around on my head. I find with headbands that during the day they come undone or slip down which is just unnecessary hassle! The headband fits my head so well, it just perches there like a daisy chain. I've been after a little daisy headband for so long, but I'd not seen anything that was for me. I don't ever want to take this off my head, it's gorgeous!

The necklace is also gorgeous, I chose it as I had a necklace similar to this a few years ago which I broke! I was totally devastated, and I've never seen anything like it since. I love long necklaces, they really complete an outfit.

I couldn't be happier with my gifts, they're amazing quality and well worth the price. I am now lusting over this little bracelet. I'd definitely recommend Rock n Rose if you haven't already purchased something!

No comments:

Post a Comment