Tuesday 26 April 2011

rust.




New Look Jumper//H&M Top, Shorts & Turquoise Ring//Topshop Skull Ring.

MY VANS! and my cankles. I wore this outfit in Brighton when we went out for tea. The shorts I actually wore are in the wash because i wiped my lipstick hands on them. Sick. But I thought I would reenact the outfit for y'all. These shorts are from last year and they are so tiny! I actually got a 12 instead of an 8... but technically still a 10 as H&M size their clothing wrong, anyone else ever notice this? They label a 10 as 36 but 36 is an 8 in all other clothing. I always ignore the clothes sizing in shops to be honest otherwise it just gets depressing.

I got this jumper in the New Look sale! I love it so much, I actually saw it on Stephanie and thought she looked so cute. It cost me a whole 12 buck which is a good deal.

I have quite a few rings, but I hardly ever wear them. I like to wash my hands a lot (creepy) and they get in the way. I don't know what I'll do if I ever get engaged... wear it round my neck? Put it in my shoe? Who knows. The turquoise one is from H&M, and quite similar to the ones that a lot of people are selling through their jewellery blog shops.

This is going to be my "live in" outfit for the next few months. Bare legs, vans and a big jumper!

No comments:

Post a Comment