Tuesday 5 July 2011

Wa(Japan) Design♪


Long time no see~!!
I'm sorry for not being able to post for a while...

How are you all my lovely readers??!!
I hope you are doing great!

Recently I bought a few nail polishes from a chemist,
which is unusual for me
but they were only $2 each and the colours looked pretty good
so I decided to give them a shot.

This is one of them.

It is very similar to OPI "OH SO GRAM!",
but with less finer gold shimmers.



This is another one.
I was looking for this type of chocolate colour for a such long time!

I thought the application was going to be terrible because of the price,
but they applied really nicely!
It took forever to dry though;p


This is what I came up with using these two.
It's really hard to see, but I wanted to draw some
Japanese apricot trees...oh well! hehe

Thank you for reading!!

Oh!
I've noticed that I have 174 followers now...w(゚o゚)w
I'm super happy and lucky that so many 
wonderful and kind people are following my blog!!
You guys are the sweetest in the entire galaxy!!
Thank you sooooooo very much!!!

(^3^)/Big Kisses!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment