Wednesday 6 July 2011

CANDY TOES



Those who have been reading my blog for a while know that I have a huge love for over the top Japanese style nail art. I just love it everything about it. When I did a review of some products from the Born Pretty store a while ago, I requested these little candy, sweets nail arts. I knew when I used them I wanted them to last, and I paint my nails way to often to use them on my hands. So I got with my awesome local nail salon POLISHED NAIL SALON, and Samantha created this wonderful pedi!

She was worried she was putting too much stuff on my toes, but I assured her, I wanted every inch covered! I wanted the most over the top, tacky, fun pedi we could do. I think she accomplished my goal and then some! Thanks Samantha and all the girls at POLISHED NAIL SALON for making my toes the talk of the town, lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment