Friday 22 July 2011

STOLEN POSTS UPDATE




Just wanted to update everyone on the status of my stolen posts. I filed a copyright complaint through Blogger and they were WONDERFUL fast in getting my posts removed from that "blog". It took them less than a day to remove the requested posts.

I have made it my mission to try and inform everyone that I could, who had stolen posts/pics, of what this idiot was doing. I even noticed two people that joined the "blog" and the one that I could find a way to contact them, I let them know just what kind of a "blog" they had joined and I was sure they were unaware that everything on that "blog" was stolen.

I also noticed today that all but two posts remain on this "blog"!! However, it appears that even one of them was stolen too, so I sent an email to that person urging them to file a copyright complaint on their stolen material. I did notice that they at least had the original web address listed at the bottom, but didn't link it.

I hate to even give this person any hits, but I feel the need to continue to check this blog and notify people of their stolen material. Hopefully Blogger will shut this "blog" down as they are a repeat offender.

I also wanted to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you that took the time to leave me a comment on my original stolen posts post. Whether it was an encouraging word or an idea of what to do, I appreciate them all. I'm sending you all a virtual hug and virtual bottle polish - sorry, it's the best I can do, lol! Seriously, thanks girls - good to know I have you all in my corner.

Anyway - I will be back to my normal posting next week. In the meantime - please enjoy my baby girl Dinky snuggling ever so tightly with her favorite toy, her bunny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment