Friday 8 July 2011

SWEET NAILS & SWEET FOOD

First up - the nails. This was my NOTD a couple of days ago. I really liked this color combo. I have had a hard time finding a color combo where I liked the white shatter. So I was very nicely surprised by this. I want to wear this again in the near future. I used China Glaze - Moulin Rouge and then OPI - White Shatter. Then I added a skull sticker for fun.







Now for the food! These were desserts I made for the Fourth of July holiday.

Reese's Peanut Butter bottom cupcakes. Basically you put a resses peanut butter cup in the bottom of a foil cupcake liner before adding your cake batter and backing. Let me just tell you - heaven!!!!!!!!!! I used a devils food cake and homemade chocolate butter creme frosting.





Vanilla cupcakes with a light cream cheese butter creme frosting and red, white & blue decorations.




I made three kinds of brownies, but only took a picture of this one. The others were plain and caramel swirl. This one is a cheesecake swirl brownie topped with leftover chocolate butter creme frosting, chocolate sprinkles, vanilla crunch sprinkles and dark chocolate crumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment