Sunday 24 July 2011

Kate Loves & Glossybox.


A few pictures from today, I also posted some photos of my glossy box (this is now my third one) I'm really happy with what I've got so far and I think it's a great investment. Last months wasn't great, but it certainly didn't deserve the abuse it got from some bloggers! I saw some abuse going down which was just not acceptable, being a blogger doesn't mean you have the right to completely insult a company (bearing in mind Glossybox was only on their second box at the time) via social media!
Anyway, that aside I was really excited to try my Xen Tan sample as I've heard great things about this product. I applied it the other night, I found it slightly tricky as it doesn't have a guide colour and as its labeled "dark" on the packaging I didn't want to end up orange so I only applied a thin layer but I do look slightly bronzed. Although I just noticed today I completely missed one knee. My bad.
I would have preferred the yellow Ciate polish, and I'm not a fan of the lipgloss shade but overall, some lovely products for only £10 a month! An amazing investment if you ask me.

I'm off work today which is amazing, I usually have so much stuff lined up but I did everything on Friday. It feels weird to just be sitting around but I love it! I've got so many blog posts done. I bought Cosmopolitan magazine today mainly for the free Missguided nail splash (pictured) in Misschevious which is a lovely deep red/pink. I was already wearing another shade of theirs which I was sent a while ago (for post, see here) called Misstaken which is a bright orange so I just put the pink over the top and it's come out quite nicely!
If you haven't already tried these, I suggest you do! One of my favourite nail polish brands at the moment.

Today is going to be spent lying on my bed catching up on 4OD and eating Thai Sweet Chilli sensations with Philadelphia (amazing btw). I'm also looking up flights and hotels for a little trip to New York I'm planning with the boyf in January (my birthday is in December but we'll probably delay our trip) Any suggestions on hotels/where to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment