Tuesday 26 July 2011

MILANI ONE COAT GLITTER - PURPLE GLEAM

Ahhh, the crowning jewel of the swatches I have shown you. I fell deeply in love with this color. This color is nothing short of AMAZING! I need the rest of the glitter from this collection - I just decided! While it wasn't quite a one coater - once coat did apply way better than most glitters. What makes this color so awesome is the black that is in this. Even after looking at these close up pictures I'm still not certain if this is in a black base or has very small micro black glitter in it. Either way - get this!

This dries to a cool matte look - of course I want my glittah to shine, but I took a picture of this without top coat so you could see the cool matte effect of this one. It is at the very bottom of this post.

One other VERY awesome thing about this polish was that it removed really well too. The glitter is so small that it didn't want to stick to my nails and removed much better.








No comments:

Post a Comment