Friday 22 July 2011

midnight city.

  




TOPSHOP top, shoes & jeans, URBAN OUTFITTERS necklace. 

I wore this yesterday while running to Graemes to pick up my Glossybox (I've still not changed my address) I hardly ever wear jeans really but I think I couldn't find any tights. How gorgeous are my wee shoes!? I posted a picture of them on twitter a while ago after I got them in the sale for £10. I used to have a similar pair from New Look which died a well earned death a long time ago. Very happy to have something similar in my life, even if I do look like a gangster.

I think I'll give my views on the glossybox in another post! Although I will say that I do still love the idea, and this months box was great (though I really wanted the yellow nail polish and the facial oil!) but I'm looking forward to trying out the Xen Tan... I hope the sample will do all of me, I don't want to end up with half a leg untanned or something.

Today I had a clear out, took two bags of clothes to charity and also put heaps of things on my blog shop I think if i'm going to be moving to London in the near future I will have to get rid of quite a lot of junk I've accumulated!

No comments:

Post a Comment