Friday 15 July 2011

STOLEN POSTS!! I NEED YOUR HELP!

I was recently made aware of another site that has stolen my posts and pictures - not just a paragraph here or there - WHOLE, COMPLETE posts! I wanna put these idiots out to dry - but simply don't know how to. These dumb asses even posted up pictures of the cupcakes and brownies I did over the fourth of july weekend.............really??????? Not only are they stealing mine, but they are stealing another bloggers posts too, even leaving here SIGNATURE on the bottom of them!!!


I KNOW THEY ARE READING THIS NOW, looking for their next post to steal!! So to:

http://acrylic-nails.blogspot.com/

Take my stolen images and words off your so called blog. You did not ask permission and you did not link back to me, or even MENTION my blog. I have reported you to GOOGLE for copyright/piracy.

I spend a lot of time, energy and money on my blog and to have someone come in and steal almost EVERY SINGLE post I do is outrageous!


Anyone that knows what else I can do, please let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment