Monday 11 July 2011

Recent Buys.






L-R Blush swatches: Me Me Me Blush Me! in Coral and Sleek Blush in Lifes a Peach.

I made a few purchases again today, I've really been very good on the whole spending front recently so I think I deserve it (sort of). I picked up two Barry M polishes, in Peach Melba and Blue Moon. I have been hunting down Peach Melba for so so long! I finally found it today in one of the bigger shops. Very pleased! Its a lovely colour, a light peach. I also fell in love with Blue Moon, a pastel baby blue. Its an interesting colour, it seems to have a ever so slight sheen to it when its wet but nothing when it's dried (that I can see...) I highly recommend both of these.

I also picked up a new Sleek blusher called Life's a Peach. This is another one I've been desperately searching for, I'm so in love with peaches and corals. I don't think I own any other blushers this shade, its a really true peach shade which will look gorgeous with a tan.
Finally, I got my hands on the Me Me Me Blush Me! blush in Coral. This is a favourite of the blogging world, and I can tell I'm going to love it.

What's everyones thoughts on my new buys?

No comments:

Post a Comment