Sunday 10 July 2011

Have I Told You Lately.










Today I did something quite impressive (although not something I would ever recommend) and that was complete a 3000 word essay in a day (12 hours). It's not something I should be proud of, but that's what you get for being a procrastinator and leaving EVERYTHING until the last minute.
For anyone that wants to know, I'm doing a less-than-part-time diploma in Cosmetic Science, I'm not sure what I want to do in life but I know it will be involving cosmetics some how.
I'm so glad it's out of the way. I still have so much more to do, I've taken on a few little side projects recently which is all work experience but I'm going to be shattered for the near future.

I bought a few glossy magazines recently, I love the start of the month! Although after reading all day, I'm not sure if my little eyes can take it for much longer.
I also bought a couple of Models Own polishes are they're 2 for £8 in Boots at the moment, I got Golden Peach which is a lovely peach with gold through it and Jade Stone which is a nicer Top Turquoise (I think) a bit Barry M "Mint" and just lovely!
I've had the Models Own/Wah Nails pen for a while but still can't use it. Bleugh.

Today I dyed my hair a nice warm medium brown, I liked my last colour but my roots came through and I couldn't be bothered with the upkeep. This colour is closer to my natural colour (although a bit darker but it will fade a considerable amount).

Aaaand finally, some pictures of my wardrobe/shoes. A giant mess! I have around 40 pairs of shoes here in Leeds and more at home. Which means I have about 100 shoes altogether (because I have two feet). Sickening, really.

What has everyone done with their sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment