Monday 4 July 2011

June Favourites



♥ Nivea Q10 Firming Body Lotion: Although I don't believe the claims that it will firm my skin, my flatmate told me this is a really good body lotion so I've been using it lately. It is really nice, lovely scent and absorbs well. My legs were really dry recently and this has sorted them out & prolonged my fake tan.

♥ Kiehls Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleanser: I've spoken about this before, I tried a sample and fell a bit in love. I've been trying to stick to a regime for a while, but I only use this every few days. It leaves my skin so smooth as it has small exfoliating particles to buff the skin. Very good for oily/blemish prone skin.

♥ Clinique Take the Day Off Eye Makeup Remover: I actually blogged about this and said I didn't like it, but my flatmate Dora (very wise) told me to use water on my face first and then the eye-makeup remover and it works so well. I just wet my face, apply the remover to a cotton wool pad and gently wipe and it removes every trace! This was a free gift, so I'm not sure if I'll pay full price for a big one because there are good ones for a few pounds that do an almost as good job.

♥ Sigma Flat Top Kabuki Brush: I have so much love for this brush! Recently I've been using it for applying foundation and it's honestly INCREDIBLE. I doubt I'll ever use anything else. It buffs in the foundation so well, making my skin look really flaw-less (as in less flaws, because my skin has been horrific recently). If you haven't tried this for applying foundation, you must!

♥ Missguided Nail Splashes in Misstique (pictured) and Misstaken: I was actually sent these a couple of months back and wasn't a fan of the colours at first. When they're actually on, they look lovely! Misstique reminds me of Models Own Top Turquoise (except TT looks blue on me!) and Misstaken is similar to the Nails Inc. polish included in In Style magazine recently (it has no name). I only used one coat and they dried quickly, lasted a good few days and look amazing! Just goes to show you, never judge a nail polish by its colour. Or something.

♥ MAC Wonder Woman blush in Amazon Princess: I love digging out products that haven't seen any love in months. This is such a lovely colour, I think it will be my blush of the moment for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment