Monday 11 July 2011

☆Blog Award☆


Hello~!!
As all Blogger people know, Blogger changed their whole design.
And it's making me struggle a little bit to get used to it (゚ー゚;A

Anyways!
I got tagged by The Nail Buff on a blog award!
Yaaay(ノ゚▽゚)ノ☆彡Thank you sooo much!!



The rule of this award is
to list your top 10 cosmetics.

Okay then,
Here are my super essential cosmetics!
Without them, I look like a walnut...just kidding


White Essentiel - Sun screen & make up base with shimmer from CHANEL
Poudre Universelle Libre - Loose powder from CHANEL to cover my pores lol!
Well Dressed - Brusher from M.A.C nice pink and gold colour
Automatic Liquid Eyeliner from CHANEL I've been buying this for 5 yrs!!
Bistre Eyebrow Pencil from CHANEL Yep, I don't have eyebrows lol
Poudre Shimmer - Highlight Powder from Christian Dior My little round nose needs this help!
Fake Eyelashes from various brands I don't go out without them haha!!
Daily Microfoliant from Dermalogica I absolutely love my skin after using this
The Hydrating Infusion form LaMer
Crème de la Mer from La Mer My skin will crack open without this La Mer combo


So!
Do you have any cosmetics which are essential to you??

Thank you for your time
and I'll see you soon!!


(^3^)/







No comments:

Post a Comment