Monday 18 July 2011

Overhyped.


I have a few things to blog about, but sans SD card it's just not possible! No blog post is complete without pictures. I'm planning on raiding Graemes flat tomorrow, hopefully I'll find one there and can move on with my life. Twitter followers will know that Graeme, my boyfriend, has gone off to Australia for a couple of weeks to do some gigs. I always get a bit sad at first, but it does go quite fast. I will never forget my first month in Leeds last year (after I had moved all the way down alone from Scotland) and Graeme had a two week tour in America, followed by a few days at home and then another two week tour of Australia. I remember feeling worried at the time, but it did set me up for life in a new city on my own!

I've been thinking about moving to London for a while now. I have big plans for my ~lyf~ and really want to get on with it but I can't find any opportunities/internships in Leeds and I feel a bit like I'm wasting time here. I'm trying to work out if I could handle living in London though...
What's everyones thoughts on this?

ALSO: I should probably mention I've added a few items to my blogshop! I have so much stuff that I want to get rid of, but can't face throwing away. If you've seen anything in my posts that you want, get in touch and make me an offer I can't refuse ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment