Tuesday 23 February 2010

WHAT'S UP WITH MISA




I'm a huge fan of Misa nail polish and have wondered why they have been so quiet here lately. It's been months since the release of their last collection. So I decided to give them call and find out what was up. I had sent like two emails previously, but sadly had no response back. I was actually afraid that maybe they had gone out of business.

I was relieved to hear the phone ring when I called, a good sign that they were still in business. I spoke with the operator and she filled me in with what has been going on with Misa.

They are still in business! Apparently their packaging company that they get their bottles and things of that nature from, up and moved to China without letting them know. So they have been trying to get all of that sorted out. They DO have new collections in the works and are about ready to release them.

Hope that info helps any of you all out there that wondered where Misa has been. Glad to here they are still around and have a new collection set for release :)

**EDIT - Thanks to PolishSis, she let me know there are pics available for their new release. You can find them posted on MISA POLISH's blog - it is a Mardi Gras theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment