Tuesday 23 February 2010

MAYBELLINE - GOODY PLUM DROP & PIE IN THE SKY

GOOD MORNING! I'm starting the day off with two cheery pastels to show you. Both of these I found at my local Walgreens. The caps say they are limited editions, so if you want them, you better hurry up and find them.

GOODY PLUM DROP
Wow was this color difficult to work with!! The brush sucked on this. I wonder if anyone else had issues with theirs? The color is just gorgeous though and probably worth the trouble if you have the extra time to put into applying it. It is a medium to pastel shade of purple just right for Easter. It has some awesome shimmer that really makes this polish the winner it is, without the shimmer I don't think I would love this one as much.





PIE IN THE SKY
Brush issues with this one as well!! I was soooo hoping that this one was going to have the same shimmer to it that Goody Plum Drop did, but it didn't...booo! This is still a nice color, but not quite worth the extra time and energy applying this color demands, in my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment