Thursday 25 February 2010

CHINA GLAZE GLITTER

SPECIAL HALLOWEEN GLITTER
This was that special Halloween glitter that Victoria Nail Supply sold. This has been sitting in my untried box for that long. I think I kind of avoided it because the reviews I read from others were that they were unimpressed. I had the opposite reaction - I LOOOOOVED this!! This was so dark and mysterious with shimmery glitter poking through. I also loved that it didn't scream black and orange. Maybe others were unimpressed with this compared to Fortune Teller, but I really liked this one.





BAD KITTY
I admit, even if this wasn't a glitter and an ugly color, I probably would have still gotten it based on name alone! The other day I almost bought a bright red orange color just because it's name was Clown Nose, lol. Dang was this thick!! Almost thick beyond me being able to use it and since it was a new bottle, there wasn't much room for me to add nail polish thinner to it. I like this color ok, but there is something about the type of glitter that China Glaze used for this and several of the other glitter polishes they came out with that I just don't like. It's almost like it looks like a cheap glitter or something. I'm glad I skipped out on most of the glitters that they came out with that had this kind of glitter. I liked the glitter they used in the Atlantis and Medallion and Cleopatra glitters they came out with.


No comments:

Post a Comment