Wednesday 24 February 2010

SINFUL COLORS - HAPPY ENDING, I MISS YOU & SECRET ADMIRER

I have a ton more swatches to show you all today. I am working my way through my box of untrieds, so be prepared for more swatching and a little less nail art in the next couple of weeks. I'm going to start off with three Sinful Color polishes I picked up. Again, you can get these at Walgreens for $2.00 each.


HAPPY ENDING
This is showing a tad bit brighter than in real life, but isn't this color just gorgeous?? I wouldn't typically like this shade of green for me to wear, but I really liked this. That bright yellow flash is just awesome.




HAPPY ENDING MATTE
Here it is with one coat of ChG Matte Magic.





I MISS YOU
This is your typical tinted jelly base with glitter polish. Nothing real special, but looks very nice just the same. I believe this was 4 coats here, so it stays on the thin side and would probably work best over a base color.





SECRET ADMIRER
Wow - I thought this looked cool in the bottle, but on it is just WOW!! This is a black base with tons of micro silver shimmer. Very awesome color and very opaque. With careful application I could have gotten away with just one coat. My pictures don't do this color the justice it deserves.


No comments:

Post a Comment